Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Friday, March 17, 2006

The first stress of the year

So I’m off again with a head so full of possibilities for the year that I can’t pick one.  Nothing seems to attract me more than any of the other options, so maybe I will actually need to decide based purely on practicality and pragmatism.  Oh, the horror!

I can’t even be excited about Turkey yet because I’m so (relatively) stressed out about what I’m going to do when I get back.  I’m sure it’ll only take me getting on the plane with the guidebook in my hand to get me interested though.

I will keep everyone posted as much as possible, but in the meantime, if anyone wants to suggest a new destination for me, that’d be great.  Anything with flexibility, opportunity to travel, interaction with people, changeability and preferably some kind of monetary return!

No comments: