Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

W(eather)TF.

OK, so I haven't posted since I got back from my holiday last year.  It's been cold and busy in Shanghai, and lots of exciting/crazy/delicious things have happened in the last few months.  I have been having a bumper blogging day today (although this is the only personal thing I've posted), but this will be short.  I'm due in a meeting right now.


I just wanted to say, what the hell, Google Weather?  I don't even know what this icon means!  It's a whole new different kind of yucky weather.  Also, I'm going to Hong Kong for Chinese New Year tomorrow, and while it's a balmy, sunny 26 degrees today, tomorrow will plummet down to 12.  Joy.  Oh well, at least it will be warmer than here.

恭喜发财!  新年快乐!  Happy year of the tiger.  Whee.

Original post sent via email to Wendebulous

No comments: