Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some things I noticed on my way around town today

  • Sometimes you can't tell the difference between a crip walk and a legitimate leg injury.
  • They were playing 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' in a wig shop (that I walked past and didn't go into).
  • The Backstreet Boys are playing in HK in two weeks.  They are charging 60-100USD a ticket.  I didn't know they still had that much pull.  And are there only four of them now?!
  • P.S. I Love You: a new romance starring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler.  WTF?!  [Okay, I just read the synopsis on IMDB and I'll probably watch it on DVD one day.  Meanwhile, the poster is stupid.]

No comments: