Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Don't expect me to keep up this keenness

I just wanted to address the regularity of posts. After my initial burst of excitement, I'll probably taper off to once or twice a week, on a weekday. The thingy that my Fitbit syncs to is in my office, so I can only get up-to-date stats there. And tomorrow I'll be watching Novak Djokovic and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga play tennis at the Shanghai Masters, so there won't be a Day 4 post, at least. [I will most likely also be seeing Andy Murray and Roger Federer, but I don't want to jinx the games the still need to be played!]

This post was unnecessary, but maybe I just wanted to brag about the tennis.

Original post sent via email to Wendebulous

No comments: