Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ghosties and ghoulies

I took a few minutes out at midnight on All Hallow's Eve as I always do to commune a little with the general world around me.  Unlike last year where I got to see stars forever in the outback desert, I was amongst the dodgy schemies on the dirty streets of Edinburgh.  At least I was alone and could still see the sky. 

I love this place though, and I love these people.  I went through some old photos here and reclaimed all the ones that belong to me.  Ahh, the memories.

In other news, the interview for the job fell through, I am permanently busy at the hostel with work and with crochet - I am currently occupied with outfitting Edinburgh with my designs.  Success!


No comments: