Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Let's hope this one's not run by L. Ron Hubbard

I've conceded defeat and joined up with Facebook (henceforth known as Crackbook or otherwise, since I'm sure I will begrudgingly end up being as addicted as everyone else is).

 

I've decided to ignore the cognitive dissonance for now.  My innate aversion to these sorts of corporatised internet popularity contests has given way to my desperate need to increase contact with my hundreds of now essentially virtual (remote) friends and my desire to streamline and consolidate my online presence.

 

I'm encouraged by the fact that I can directly import my weblog by RSS feed so I don't need to change so much.   I'm still undecided about the status of my millions of photos …

 

For anyone that I have met through that den of iniquity in Edinburgh, join up the HSH group and we will be home again (if you're not still there!).

No comments: