Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Random thoughts of the day

  • Facebook is starting to scare me, for real.
  • "Are you on, like, crystal meth or something?  Cause this is really cracky behaviour."  I love Zach from Heroes and think "cracky behaviour" should be used more as a turn of phrase.
  • I don't know if I should, but I think Simon Pegg is hott.  And I am really excited about Hot Fuzz!
  • I don't get anything productive done when I know I'm unsupervised.
  • It hurts my back less when I know there's not going to be anyone looking over my shoulder.
  • There are a lot of movies coming up that I want to see (and before anyone comments, these are coming up in NZ, even though they have maybe been out forever in the rest of the civilised world): Ghostrider (haha, seriously?), Black Sheep, 300 (IMAX!), Shooter, Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (as long as it's not longer than the second one!), Shrek 3, Spiderman 3, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, the Transformers movie!  What's up with all the trilogies and comic book movies?  Do I not want to see anything serious?  Or are there no serious movies coming out this year?
  • Wild Hogs.  What the hell?!
  • I really should have remembered that my whole department was out of the office yesterday before I called in sick.

No comments: