Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Photos!

I have just said goodbye to the boys and gone CD shopping.  What a mistake.  30 CDs later ... thankfully mum sent me birthday money.  They are not real CDs, but hopefully most of them work and are not of too bad quality!
 
I have finally managed to upload some of the photos from this trip so far ... Just a hundred or so of the best ones, anyway.
 
You'll have to sign in to see them, but that shouldn't be a big deal ...
 
For pictures of the few weeks in China/Hong Kong, go to: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=m1anvbi.2dmztwh6&x=1&y=94tn1p
 
For some pictures of the saddest food we had and the most hilarious signs I saw (Chinglish abounds), go to: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=m1anvbi.bnh2p562&x=1&y=uh2jfz
 
Going to go and enjoy the quietude of my balcony now.  I have to leave at 5am to go to Phuket in the morning!

1 comment:

NZBC said...

Have fun meeting up with Selena .. she's leaving Saturday