Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Late night ramblings ...

Typically I’m up stupidly late playing on the computer.  Granted, this is the first chance I’ve gotten to really play on my laptop whilst it’s connected to the internet, so therefore there’s much more to do.

Also, I’m leaving for Turkey on Friday morning.  This leaves me a day to sort out what I’m going to leave here at Alyson’s, get a few last minute things for the trip and also work out exactly how I’m going to meet up with friends Turkey-side.  Oh, and I don’t know if anyone’s got tent space for me.  Oops.

Meanwhile, I have been back in the UK for two weeks.  In that time I’ve managed to get to (sort of) the four compass points – Edinburgh, Norwich, Swansea/LLanelli and London.  Here are some photos of castles and the like.  Thanks very much to Teresa, Michelle, Simon, Alyson and any respective families/husbands/flatmates who have looked after me and/or just tolerated my presence in their homes!  It’s been really good to catch up with people, even if it’s via ten-pin bowling in teensy towns in Wales.

I am in the middle of horrible decision-making time as well.  I know a lot of people would give a lot to be in the position that I’m in – deciding where to live in the world and what to do with my money.  But it’s actually a lot harder than it sounds, and there are a lot of things that I need to take into consideration, in terms of places I need to or want to be in, and also the fact that I really need to work sometime soon.  If only I could still work here …

No comments: