Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Safe and Sound

I was actually going to write this last night but was way too tired ...

Just so mum can have peace of mind - I am safe and sound in Norfolk at the moment at my friend Michelle's house.

I caught up with Moose in London, took a bus the next day to Edinburgh, spent a few fantastic nights up there realising how much I still love the place and how many friends are still up there, and then came down to spend some time with Michelle in a place we're desperately trying to find activities to do in. I may well finally learn how to drive a manual car ...

Oh and it took me almost 60 hours to get from Vientiane to London, and about 3 days to get me home to Edinburgh ... tires me out again just thinking about it ...

No comments: