Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Reality TV strikes again

I also managed to become addicted to crap reality TV again in the short time I was in Norfolk.  Oh the joys of Sky television and America’s Next Top Model.  Nothing like watching a passive-aggressive psychotic antagonise a surprisingly feminine bull dyke …

Something else I find interesting as well is how people manage to find my site.  My stats counter tells me sometimes what people search for (and for some reason click on my site on the results page).  The latest two have been “hasselhoff leather jacket flashing lights” and “mulvas name on Seinfeld”.  Who knew I had such broad appeal to randoms looking for TV-related trivia?

No comments: