Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Grumble grumble grumble

I bought a sausage roll from the bakery for lunch, and realised it was cold. When I took it back, the girl said “Oh, you wanted it hot?” which is exactly what I wanted, and expected, from something that came out of a pie warmer. So she put it in the microwave for me (shudder) and when it was done she said “There, it should be warm now.” Warm, yuck. I hate when food is disappointing.

I also found out that the woman I’m covering for has been lying about me to cover herself! She accidentally gave me printouts of a couple of emails, and one of them said
“Also: would you be able to send me a copy of the new roster again?
There were no end dates on it. What dates does it run to?
(+ The temp at GCC is tabulating it and has deleted something.)
Thank you.”

Way to blame me when I totally didn’t delete anything! I am a little peeved about this, since I don’t like my reputation being undermined for no reason. I know I’m just a temp, but I still do a good job!

No comments: