Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I can't feel my face

I just got back from the dentist and running a few errands.  She replaced an old filling that was turning a bit dodgy and now half of my face is totally numb.  It’s frustrating mostly because I haven’t eaten all day and don’t really want to until I feel I have control of my masticatory function.

It was also difficult to buy travelers’ cheques at the bank since I couldn’t talk properly.  Not helped by the fact that the girl was new and didn’t really know what she was doing.

I bought my bandanna for CanTeen (after a huge search – you’d think in one of the biggest malls in the country someone would have them).  It is bright blue with butterflies on it.  I decided to be optimistic about the summer and not go with black or red like I always do.  It’s girly but I like it.

No comments: