Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Social boundaries

I walked past my fourth form (Year/Grade 9) maths teacher today on the way in to work this morning. I didn’t say anything to him since that was over 10 years ago (oh my God), and also “Hey Mr A, how’s life been treating you since you resigned from your job to date one of your 16 year old students?” probably isn’t an appropriate introductory question. But is it okay to say something inappropriate when it’s about something that is in itself extremely inappropriate? Dilemma.

I had no weirdos last night! It was insanely busy, I had a new busser and I actually had to physically handle one of the many children with ADHD running through my section (I have come to really enjoy telling brats off, and it’s almost as much fun to berate the parents), BUT there were no shenanigans and most of the customers were lovely. Yay.

Security Update: The little security man sent an angry email to my manager re: two of us not wearing our IDs. Ooooh, I'm shaking in my boots.

No comments: