Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New beginnings (again) ...

I always have vague issues about overhauling or changing things that I have stuck with for a while. It's one of those feelings of misplaced loyalty to something that you're used to ... But I've overcome that this week and have decided to a) Try GMail, even though I have always been quite happy with Yahoo!, and b) attempt to start this blog ...

So I have made the bold move to abandon my Diaryland journal in favour of something that's easier for me to use (in the hopes that I will actually start writing again, and because I won't feel as much pressure to do long "updates"). It's also a bit easier for the reader to get around, which is a bonus. I also have guilt about not keeping my journal current in the time since I've been back in NZ (hence quite a few unpublished attempts at catching up), but I hope to actually get back to what I've been doing amidst this fresh start ...

No comments: