Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Episode 17: In which I am clean

Location: Göreme
Date: 03/04/2006
 
I said goodbye to Mazz at the bus station and trudged somewhat wearily back to the pension.  When I got into the room, which they had kindly let me keep for 15YTL a night, I was finally able to enjoy a proper shower.
 
It had been an incredibly unreasonable amount of days since my last one (9 to be exact), but I had luckily been sustained by short swims in the freezing river at SoulClipse.  Lack of time and/or hot water had prevented me from having one before that night.
 
I decided against accepting an offer to drink at the bar, and showered and did laundry instead.  Surprising how good simple things like hot water can be!

No comments: