Stories, thoughts, observations, rants and dribble. Just another of my attempts to keep the interested people informed ...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Episode 4: In which I see the very person who led me here

Location: SoulClipse
Date: 26/03/2006
 
Our stomachs led us to the market place before we could be bothered unpacking our bedding.  We quickly discovered that most of the food was extremely overpriced (the word extortionate was thrown around a few times) but settled on a wrap of some sort for the bargain price of 5 YTL (my current daily wage).  On the corner though I noticed a couple of female silhouettes which looked familiar, and lo and behold it was Jasmin and Kim!  Now for those who haven't read/paid attention to my hithers and thithers, Jasmin was the one who told me about SoulClipse in the first place.  She came to me by "coincidence" at a time when I really needed a direction.  It was a very happy reunion!
 
Unfortunately I only ran into them one more time, and after that they disappeared like the mist.  It was very weird, but I hope to see them again soon ...

No comments: